On the basis of the new order of the Ministry of Health, we inform that from January 22, 2022, visitors will be permitted to the Matenadaran exhibition and reading halls only by presenting:
- Certificate of maximum 72 hours confirming the negative result of the PCR test;
- Reference from the ARMED system confirming the negative result of the COVID-19 rapid antigen detection test, pre-qualified by the World Health Organization, conducted up to 24 hours before the visit;
- Vaccination certificate via mobile application rapid response code (QR code) or paper version issued from the mobile application.
The above requirement does not apply in case of:
- Submitting an identity document by persons under the age of 18;
- Pregnant women (a medical document about pregnancy is required),
- People who have a documented absolute contraindication (a medical document is required);
- Patients with a history of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) within 90 days of the first positive PCR test (a certificate from the ARMED Joint Electronic Health Information System confirming the first positive PCR test must be submitted).